I travel at least once a month for work and quite a bit for fun, and have never been so disappointed with my hotel stay. The overall hotel is OK, but the rooms are not worth the money. I was here for a conference and started in a room in the main tower. I had to be moved twice due to a horrible smell in the rooms which nobody could figure out was.
I then asked to me moved to the newer Executive Tower. I was assured the room was much nicer and quieter (the room in other tower was next to the service elevator). I moved into my new room and noticed when I was going to sleep that there's a locked closet in my room and learned that the elevator is right there. The front desk assured me there would be no noise as I was "around the corner" from the elevator door. I am still here as my reservation is for 6 nights. I can't get myself to pack up everything again and move.
I would NEVER recommend this hotel to anyone. I am so disappointed as the reviews on tripadvisor were positive, & I rely heavily on this website.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Metropole Hotel London
- Hilton London Metropole Hotel
- Hilton International London
- Hilton Metropole London
- Hilton London
- London Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 10 minutes’ walk from the West End and Oxford Street and a 10 minute tube ride from Westfield Shopping Centre, the Hilton London Metropole hotel is the ideal destination for the business and leisure guest. Take a stroll to Hyde Park or relax in the gym, pool or sauna. Dine on international cuisine at Fiamma Restaurant or sample Asian Fusion favourites at Minako at the Met. Take in London attractions like The Tower of London and the London Eye. Spend the evening watching Shakespeare at The Globe or enjoy concerts and sports events at Wembley Stadium, just a 30-minute train ride away from the District Line station opposite the hotel. All Hilton London Metropole hotel rooms offer high-speed internet access. Choose an Executive Room or one of our Suites for complimentary Executive Lounge access. Wireless internet access is available in all public areas of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, BookIt.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Amex, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton London Metropole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.