First impressions of this hotel were good.....location great, just behind Oxford St., and the staff were very welcoming. We were delighted to find we had been upgraded to an executive room which we were very pleased with. Breakfast was worth the 15 minute wait in the queue. There was plenty of choice and our waitress was extremely helpful and pleasant. Late check out was very useful. We would stay here again without date.
- Also Known As:
- Thistle Marble Arch Hotel
- Thistle Hotel Marble Arch
- Thistle Marble Arch London
- Thistle Marble Arch Hotel London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thistle Marble Arch hotel, located just off Oxford Street, takes its name from one of London’s best-known landmarks. Originally built on the Mall as a new gateway to Buckingham Palace, the Arch remains an exclusive thoroughfare as only members of the royal family and the King's Troop, Royal Horse Artillery, are allowed to pass through it.As the name implies, the Arch is made from Italian white Carrara marble, a favourite material of the Art Deco movement in the 1920s and 30s, when Thistle Marble Arch was built. Today, the hotel is one of the few genuine Art Deco buildings left in London.It is also one of the few larger Oxford Street hotels with 692 bedrooms, including 281 deluxe and executive rooms and Suites. We also have our own Just Gym workout facilities on-site, an alternative to a brisk stroll around nearby Hyde Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Agoda, Otel, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Thistle Marble Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.