While the location is outstanding, what was (I have stayed there two other times since about 2005) a boutique treat has become rather sadly worn. Carpets threadbare, paint a mess, everything just tatty. Double rooms are fine space wise. However a single is not just small, but so badly arranged that it gives a new definition to "no room to swing a cat". With very little work they could make the singles great innovative rooms. Clearly a hotel for quick one night business trip not a longer stays for a tourist. Free wifi always a plus.
- Also Known As:
- Myhotel Bloomsbury Hotel
- Myhotel Bloomsbury London
- Myhotel Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We know that creative minds respond well to stimulating surroundings. So, we created myhotel Bloomsbury, as an inspired space where your ideas flow, the senses are delighted, you'll feel relaxed and right at home.Whether you need a contemporary space to meet and eat, fun and engaging event spaces that inspire or simply, an incredibly tranquil room to think and sleep. At this Bloomsbury hotel in London you will find just this... With hip interior design from Conran & Partners."When it opened in 1999, myhotel Bloomsbury's minimalist white walls and feng shui philosophy were the talk of the town. Now, as the pendulum swings ever closer to maximalism, flashes of bright colour and softer textures have been introduced to temper the monasticism. Its four-star rooms are tasteful, tranquil and bright." Hg2 London ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels and Otel so you can book your myhotel Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.