We stayed overnight following my son's wedding.
The room was clean and basic.
The bed was rock hard, which didn't bother me or my wife but I imagine many would find it unsuitable.
The bar prices are unbelievably inflated. For example, £30 for a simple bottle of screw-topped white wine.
When we came down for breakfast, we were told that there were no tables available and that we should wait in the buffet area where coffee and pastries were available. However, there were dirty mugs strewn around, no cutlery and no clean cups or mugs.
I was frankly disgusted. We checked out with no breakfast and took a cab home.
My daughter did take breakfast, however. She told me that it was almost inedible. Sausages not properly cooked and pink inside! My newly married son's mother-in-law also said that they had to send their breakfasts back to be cooked properly.
The lifts in the hotel are not reserved for guests and you will often find yourself squeezing past staff with large trollies full of bedding, etc.
Overall, I got the feeling that this hotel could have been managed by Basil Fawlty himself. All it needs is a Spanish waiter.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Liverpool Hotel
- Malmaison Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Malmaison Hotel Liverpool
- Liverpool Malmaison Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Otel and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Malmaison Liverpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.