Stayed for 3 nights for a mid-week break with my husband. Got a great deal for £154 for 3 nights.
Check-in was smooth, and Darren really went out of his way, marking things on a map, and advising the best way to get to several places. Without exception, the reception staff were polite, helpful and friendly.
Room was smart and contemporary and was absolutely spotless. Great shower, nice bedding, comfortable beds, big fluffy white towels, plenty of coat hangers. Kitchen area hidden behind a door, with kettle, microwave and fridge, washing up liquid and tea towels available at reception.
Lounge area with complimentary Nespresso coffee and free internet access.
Very well situated, 5 minutes walk to Liverpool One, 10 minutes to Albert Dock, central to all other shopping areas and bars and restaurants. Very well recommended, and would certainly return there!
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Liverpool Hotel
- Base2stay Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- base2stay Liverpool offers a unique combination of 4* comfort, design and service. All rooms offer A/C, mini-kitchens, free WiFi + free internet, music & games on HDTVs. Without a bar or restaurant, it’s ideally suited to the RopeWalks, Liverpool city centre’s vibrant design quarter. Enjoy exclusive discounts at some of Liverpool’s best bars and restaurants, with which this boutique hotel is surrounded and 30 minutes of free local & national calls per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your base2stay Liverpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.