We stayed at the Hideaway for a weekend for my birthday in March, lucky for us the hottest weekend so far this year. I like really nice hotel rooms and was a bit gutted that both of the ultimate comfy rooms were booked. So I looked at other hotels and still felt that the hideaway was the one due to such good reviews about the restaurant etc. By the time I decided to book there was only the mini double left! We were a little apprehensive but there was no need. The mini double was nice, cosy with a decent sized en-suite and it was really quiet as it was set in a corner of the house. Tomasz and Lisa were lovely throughout. The service was great, the breakfast was great. We had booked both nights dinner in the restaurant and it didn't disappoint, quality was such a high standard. Within walking distance of town I couldn't recommend it enough.
- Also Known As:
- The Hideaway At Windermere Hotel Windermere
- The Hideaway At Windermere Hotel
- Hideaway Hotel Windermere
- The Hideaway At Windermere Lake District
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Hideaway At Windermere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.