Our room at the top was quaint and rather small, but the beds very comfortable. Breakfast was very good indeed and the bacon by far the best we sampled while travelling.
The B&B is well located and not far from the Ferry Port. We were also offed good advice as where to eat in Dover.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Dieu Guest House Hotel
- Maison Dieu Guest House Hotel Dover
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcoming and very comfortable, our Silver Award Guest Accommodation is offered with genuine English warmth and hospitality. Personal attention, maps and information ensures the very best is made of your stay. We offer Ensuite Family, Double, Twin and Single guest rooms and in addition, Standard Twin and Singles for those wanting equally high quality accommodation at a budget price. Central for shops, restaurants and launderette - providing left luggage facility, free Wi-Fi and parking we are situated just 5 minutes’ drive from Dover ferry & cruise terminals and a few minutes’ walk from bus and train stations. With simply stunning coastal scenery and the fabulous Dover Castle - for those with even a little time to spare Dover, in the gorgeous Garden of England offers much to inspire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Maison Dieu Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.