Exceptional service from the phonecall to the hotel to book to the minute we stepped out of the hotel leaving!! We did only stay the one night (as an addition to our weeks holiday in a cottage) but it has left a lasting impression on us.
My partner and I holiday every summer in Penzance with our dog. She is a labrador so not the smallest dog either! In other places in Penzance and around the country we have received lower standards of service and accomodation because we travel with our pet. Not here!! To be honest, when i mentioned we had a dog i was expecting a "bog standard" room, when we arrived i was overwhelmed. Huge, clean and tidy bedroom with amazing seaviews and ensuite (bath and shower) was lovely. Sat in the bay window late at night watching fireworks at the pool as part of Golowan festival, couldnt of been anymore perfect. Topped off in the morning with a fresh, lovely breakfast and lovely staff. Thank you so much Beachfield for making us and our dog very welcome!!
- Also Known As:
- Beachfield Hotel Penzance
- Beachfield Hotel Penzance, Cornwall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the sea front in Penzance, Cornwall, the Beachfield Hotel offers breathtaking panoramic views of Mount's Bay, from The Lizard to Newlyn Harbour with St Michael's Mount glitteringly prominent at centre stage. A Victorian building dating from the 1860s and standing on grounds that were once fields and dunes where fishermen dried their nets, our hotel has long been a favourite for those who know Penzance well. Much of the interior has recently been modernised and refurbished to a high standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Beachfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.