The hotel is comfortable enough - as a solo business traveler it catered for my needs adequately however I would agree with some of the other review mentioning it's slightly dated.
Room service menu in the room was quite limited but someone mentioned you could actually order from the restaurant menu too I think?
Breakfast was good although would be even better if it could be from 630am or 7am for the early risers.
It's a rarity to see a hotel with English staff throughout nowadays but service from all hotel staff was excellent.
Rooms need sprucing up a bit, shower only offering a little sprinkle is something which really annoys me!
I wouldn't be in a rush to go back again but that's mainly down to me not liking Newquay!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Newquay
- Best Western Hotel Newquay
- Newquay Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Hotel Bristol Newquay, Cornwall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional family run hotel. Set above Tolcarne Beach with views of the Atlantic Ocean. Civil Wedding Licence, meeting rooms, free wi-fi, restaurant & bar meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hotel Bristol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.