Just wanted to say stopped at the hotel for 1 night while on a work training course the hotel was ok but the bathrooms small and dirty and the rooms small with no tea making facilities.I also thought it strange that I overheard the owner Sal talking to his son to ask his friends to rate the hotel on trip advisor as they were arguing that there were negative reports....Is this allowed? I think I will leave it at that.
- Also Known As:
- Lloyds Of Chester Hotel
- Lloyds Of Chester Hotel Chester
- Lloyds Hotel Chester
- Lloyds Of Chester Cheshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lloyds of Chester Hotel is a family owned and run hotel, conveniently located near the train station in the heart of the historic city of Chester. The city of Chester is steeped in history, culture and fantastic shopping facilities making it a perfect retreat for every occasion. Whether you are looking for a romantic retreat or a base to explore the regional attractions, Lloyds Hotel offers something special for everybody. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Lloyds of Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.