The view from the balcony is so good its like being on a cruise ship, if you are a sea dog or ship buff its worth it. The rest of the place is basic but ok - lots of hiking up and down stairs. Its sort of a subterranean mystery tour with hidden upside down layers including a large but basic resteraunt. Like the rest of the North Island its sparsely populated, I always have this eerie feeling somone droppped a neutron bomb or beamed all the people up to a UFO. It makes for great driving though on the highway you can really haul up there and on the way back.
- Also Known As:
- Anchor Hotel
- Anchor Inn And Suites
- Anchor Hotel Campbell River
- Anchor Inn & Suites Campbell River, Vancouver Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 77 Ocean View rooms, Hot Tub and indoor pool. Theme suites and 1 bedrom suites. Ocean front restaurant.Meeting and convention for up to 250 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Anchor Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.