Cranberry Resort (the older section) is starting to show its age. The pool and hot tub could do with some renovation, there is no wheelchair accessibility. The change rooms are not as clean as they used to be.
Rooms are meticulously clean and beds are comfortable. Reception needs to be aware that when 2 adults and 2 children are checking in that you are not provided with a king suite; they were bery pleasant in making the change to 2 queen beds.
Area surroundings are beautiful and there are many restaurants on main street. Skip their brunch as it is high priced and not worth it.
- Also Known As:
- Cranberry Hotel
- Cranberry Hotel Collingwood
- Cranberry Resort Collingwood, Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cranberry Resort, set against the panoramic backdrop of Blue Mountain and the beautiful waters of Georgian Bay, is a world-renowned, 750 acre year-round vacation destination. At the Cranberry Resort, you can experience an expansive 18-hole golf course, full-service marina, fine dining, a luxurious spa and a wide range of outdoor and indoor fun the whole family can take part in. Cranberry Resort is a 4-season vacation paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Cranberry Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.