We were looking for a clean cheap place to stay in Owen Sound and found it in the Comfort Inn. While a little off the downtown area, we were still able to walk in for dinner (warning: there's a steep hill to town, don't try to walk if you're not in shape). The staff was very friendly, room and bathroom were clean. The first floor has a slider door into the parking lot which made carting luggage in easy. Unfortunately, the slider is the only window in the room, and didn't have a screen, so it's all or nothing with the window and you can get bugs. I'd still recommend the hotel as a nice place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Owen Sound Hotel Owen Sound
- Comfort Inn Owen Sound Hotel
- Owen Sound Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Owen Sound Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn provides warm hospitality, excellent customer service and clean comfortable rooms. We are conveniently located on the conjunction of four major highways 6-10-21 and 26. We have all the amenities you're looking for... Free Sunshine Breakfast, wireless internet, daily newspaper, local calls, and guest computer. Your Home Away From Home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Owen Sound reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.