We stayed at the Mystic Spring Chalet just couple days ago and I will definitely go back in there. It's home away from home. Everything you need is right there, imagine a single house, that;s what it looks like. kitchen is awesome, rooms are great. Both rooms have TV and the other one actually has an Xbox, that was a bonus for my son. They have 2 washrooms as well. The kitchen has everything you need, pots and pans and dishes, dishwasher and an oven. So you can just cook your own food. The only minor thing that i will say dis appoint me is the way housekeeping cleans the place. They only clean i guess the visible mess. When we move the coffee table, the whole under the table was a mess,in short they don't move things when vacuuming the place, same with the lamps, they were dusty. The receptionist were great! Very friendly. Over all... It's a great place. We are actually planning to go back there...
- Also Known As:
- Mystic Springs Chalets And Hot Pools
- Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools Hotel Canmore
- Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools Hotel
- Mystic Springs Chalets Hot Pools
- Mystic Springs Canmore
- Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools Canmore, Alberta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.