Very nice place, great location, the gardens are well kept and the accommodatoin is clean and tidy.
However,do not stay there on Australia day as we did.
we went to the beach,we looked at the shops,we had lunch and thought it would be nice to go back to our accommodation to play a little golf on the green outside our room and have a swim in the pool that our room overlooks.
however, whan we got back to our room on the second floor,we had nowhere to park our car,so we had to enjoy a long walk, with all our things to our room.
as the people down stairs were having a party with all their invited guests and a dog sitting at their doorstep.
As a smoker,myself i dont mind if people are having a smoke over a drink,but when 10 to 20 are directly below your balcony and you cannot go outside because its like a Turkish bath in the heat you can understand why i am unhappy.
In addition,we had to forget taking a dip in the pool,as there were large amount of people jumping in it.
We could not have a play of golf outside our room as the party members had their beach towels everwhere and having a fat time.
We did not want to spoil anyones fun,so my wife rang reception,ask if it was possible to be moved to other part of the grounds.
The manager called mywife back after a time, i think his name was John.
John told my wife that the whole place was booked out,but John wanted to remind her that it is Australia day you know??????.
Nice work John.
Maybe next Australia day,myself and my wife will book a room or two at Peppers Moonah Link Resort and invite all our friends and family along to use the facilities, why they are not paying to stay there.
John i might bring the dog too.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Moonah Links Hotel Rosebud
- Peppers Moonah Links Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Victoria's Mornington Peninsula, Peppers Moonah Links Resort is one of Australia's most unique leisure resorts, featuring luxury accommodation, two 18 hole championship golf courses and an endota spa. Peppers Moonah Links Mornington Peninsula offers guests luxury accommodation in 96 deluxe rooms and suites, all with balconies overlooking the stunning course or putting green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Peppers Moonah Links Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.