We just returned from a week at the resort. It was a great resort to relax at and take in the beautiful views of the ocean. Staff at the resort were helpful and nice but the only thing was the waitress at the pool was hard to find. We stayed in a older studio w/ no couch which sucked. The room was clean and Myra was great and kept the room clean and well stocked. i would recommend that you rent a car but the driving is not for the faint at heart but it makes getting around easier. The french side is much cleaner and the roads are better. i recommend going to Pinel Island for a relaxing day in the sun. Take the boat from CUl De Sac on the french side. i highly recommend going to these two places to eat and they are priced right. The DInghy Dock at the marnia by Capt. Olivers Jack and his wife Vinnie were just the most gracious host i have had in a long time. Mama Pizza around the corner from th resort on the hill on the french side of the pond. There is a great little store on the french side at the resort that was damage during a storm. It is down the road from the pizza joint just go past the pizza place to the bottom of the hill going towards the ocean turn right at the bottom of the hill and drive about 5oo yards and they are on the left. Alot cheaper than the place by the resort. do not go the Daniels by the Sea because they are over priced and some what rude. Beu Beu's was not that bad and the service was ok. Try Topper's over at Simpson bay behind the Hollywood Casino. The 2 trips that you need to go on are with the Eagle Tour staff. Take the all day trip on the catamaran with lunch in Grand Case, and with Capt Alan right next to the resort. The mud bath is really worth the trip try to get Fransico and Jesse on your boat. They were great and fun to be with on the boat. Those trips were every dolllar we spent. All things aside the resort is a great place to relax but not one for a lot of night life. the only problem with resort is the water pressure in the shower it took twice as long to take a shower. All they need to do is put in booster pumps on each building to help with the problem. Better water pressure means less water used because you take shorter showers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel Oyster Pond
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel
- Oyster Bay Beach Philipsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just south of the amicable French/Dutch divide, Oyster Bay Beach Resort awaits. Perched on a coral reef overlooking the Caribbean ocean and Oyster Pond Marina is paradise found. With breathtaking ocean views, white sand beach and countless amenities Oyster Bay Beach Resort and its sister properties, Mainsail, Spinnaker and the Lighthouse serve as your escape from the every day. Find adventure, serenity and the fullness of life at our island resort. Make Oyster Bay your next stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Oyster Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.