Stayed at novatel hotel in patong beach,beautiful!then moved to phi phi islands and stayed at relax beach in a hut,amazing!booked to come to railey beach,had this hotel booked before realising the price was doubled on payment online!told I'd loss the price of one night if cancelled$250,only staying two nights so made my way here!what a disappointment!fruit basket on arrival-banana apple and orange!no loungers at pool,unless u stick ur towel on one at the crack of dawn!free breakfast,holy hell,lifted a cover off some onions and peppers,not joking,but a flock of small flies came out!could hardly eat breakfast!so boring,no music at pool,bar closed before 11pm!absolutely terrible place,never again!
- Also Known As:
- Railay Bay Hotel Krabi Town
- Railay Bay Resort And Spa
- Railay Bay Hotel
- Railay Bay Resort & Spa Krabi/Railay Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "A pearl in the Andaman for you to touch." Railay Bay Resort & Spa is part of an exclusive group of resorts that have beach front access to the renowned Railay Beach, which is perfectly located in Krabi, a most picturesque province. You will find that we are the only beach resort that has a West to East orientation at Railay Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Railay Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.