I've stayed in Quebec twice now and this hotel was better than the first one. Rooms are very clean, comfortable, and quiet. The location is within walking distance to anything worth seeing (we went in November and were able to walk everywhere). The staff was exceptionally helpful with our luggage, giving recommendations, and answering our questions. Would come back without hesitation.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel
- Le Manoir d Auteuil
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the most referred small hotel in Old Quebec City. Our perfect location within the walls of old Quebec City promises you the convenience of walking within minutes to all the major attractions of the City. Come and enjoy our modern room's amenities in a European style. Our knowledgeable and bilingual staff will help you discover the major attractions as well as the nuances of old Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.