Just came back from Quebec City. Stayed at Chateau Bellevue and was very surprised at how charming and lovely it was. The room was small but very clean. Bed was very comfortable and I love how plush the comforter and pillows were. The location is perfect. A small walk to Old Quebec and its on a quiet street across the park and river.
Breakfast was quite delicious and complimentary. Had some toast, yogurt, fruit, crepes, belgian waffles. The hotel also provides complimentary coffee, hot chocolate, cappuccino, mochas, espresso, juice, etc 24 hours. We occasionally would fill up a cup of hot chocolate to take with us as we explored Old Quebec.
Parking is by valet only and costs $17 / day but you can park and leave as much as you like and we never waited long for our car to be brought up front.
The only complaint I would have is that the walls seem as if they are paper thin. We could hear neighbors and people out in the hall loud and clear while trying to sleep. Other than that I would definitely return here. Great little place for its value.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Bellevue Quebec City
- Chateau Bellevue Hotel
- Hotel Chateau Bellevue Quebec/Quebec City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Chateau Bellevue: Quiet comfort assured in the heart of Old QuebecAny reason to visit Quebec City is a great opportunity to stay at Hotel Chateau Bellevue… a perfect location in the heart of Old Quebec, near Dufferin Terrace and the Citadel, with views of Parc des Gouverneurs and the mighty Saint Lawrence River. Come enjoy the historic charm of North America’s only fortified city, discover an exceptionally beautiful architectural heritage, and bask in the comfort and quality service that only a hotel like ours can provide.At Hotel Chateau Bellevue, exceptional comfort and a warm family atmosphere live in peaceful coexistence with all the excitement Old Quebec has to offer, including a front-row seat of major events. Whether you’re passing through Quebec City on business, or looking for a romantic getaway, or sharing a tour with friends, you’ll soon find Hotel Chateau Bellevue has everything it takes to make your visit a success.Hotel Chateau Bellevue also has an awesome array of tour packages for every possible interest. Fine dining, culture, outdoor activities… Whatever you’re looking for, you’ll find terrific options to enjoy and explore. Just contact our hotel staff to make your reservations for the visit of your dreams… today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Chateau Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.