The staff at the Hotel Manoir Victoria was great! They were helpful and friendly and were able to provide quick service whenever needed. The hotel has an interesting history having changed ownership multiple times over the 100-200 odd years its been around (burnt to the ground a few times as well). The rooms were clean and modern - the renos that were done recently have just modernized the hotel's old world feel. The only complaint I would have is the TV remote wasn't working properly but we didn't use it much anyway. The hotel can also incorporate stroller access somewhere other than the parking garage - during the day the staff would wash cars and it was a bit awkward walking through that. Overall, an excellent hotel that I would recommend to family and friends if they go to QC.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Victoria Hotel Quebec City
- Manoir Victoria
- Hotel Manoir Victoria Quebec/Quebec City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Old Quebec, Hotel Manoir Victoria extends a warm welcome in an inviting decor that was recently renovated now offers a smoke free environment in its 156 rooms and suites. Fine dining at "La Table du Manoir," the relaxed atmosphere of the resto-bistro "Le St-James," free wireless high speed Internet access, an indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness centre, an Internet lounge and indoor parking with valet service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Manoir Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.