At the Château Frontenac, we always book a room on the Concierge Level (Gold Floor). We like the 'hotel within a hotel'.. The rooms are well appointed.. Excellent views of the Saint Laurent River or Old Quebec
It is a beautiful hotel, with a lot of history. It is the most photographed hotel in the world. I also like the upper-town location because it is close to all the museums, theaters and restaurants. There is also a lot to see in the Lower Town and there is a 'funicular' taking you there, leaving every 10 minutes.
There is a lot to see and do in this beautiful, unique, Québec City.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac Hotel
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Frontenac
- Fairmont Hotel Quebec City
- Fairmont Quebec City
- Chateau Frontenac Quebec City
- Quebec City Fairmont
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac Quebec/Quebec City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing high on a bluff overlooking the mighty St. Lawrence River, Fairmont Le Château Frontenac is not merely a hotel located in the heart of Old Québec - it is the heart of it. At Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, guests are guaranteed a memorable and inspiring stay in one of the most beautiful cities in the world with easy walking access to all of the wonderful sites and experiences that Old Québec has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, Olotels, Amex, Travelocity, Orbitz, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.