Located very near the airport is the upside and downside.
Facilities are excellently kept, modern loft style but, not really a loft.
Small pool, small lounge, small breakfast area.
I would recommend this hotel for short visits that require close proximity to an airport.
The surrounding area has very little to offer and would require an expensive cab ride to get to anything Montreal has to offer.
It's noisy 24/7 due to its proximity to the airport.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Montreal Airport Hotel Montreal
- Aloft Montreal Airport Hotel
- Aloft Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Montreal Airport is a bold new hotel featuring loft-inspired design with French Canadian flair! We're at the doorstep of Montreal's international airport and 15 minutes from downtown's culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood, Otel, Travelocity, Olotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Aloft Montreal Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.