With a 2 night stay in January , we completed our 3rd visit to this hotel. Each visit has confirmed our sense that the staff of this hotel will do everything reasonable in their power, to make the stay a good one.
The rooms are comfortable and clean, we enjoy the area in the middle of downtown. love the water front. It is the people who will probably make us consider this our first choice when in the area again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Windsor Downtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn Windsor Downtown Hotel Windsor
- Holiday Inn Windsor
- Ramada Windsor
- Windsor Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Windsor Downtown Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Downtown Windsor Hotel Welcomes You. Our hotel offers the ideal location for business travelers and vacationers in the heart of downtown Windsor. Recently changed to 100% non-smoking and centrally located on Ouellette Avenue, our guests are just steps away from dining and nightlife. Enjoy our on-site restaurant, "On The Avenue" for lunch, dinner or the all-day breakfast where kids under 12 eat free. It also features a cocktail lounge and a seasonal patio where you can relax and be seen on the strip. You’ll find plenty to do, from swimming in our heated indoor pool to working out at the fitness center. Our warm, friendly, multilingual staff are ready to accommodate your needs. We offer conference and catering services as well as a business center and meeting space. We are also just steps away from Caesars Casino, The Chrysler Theatre, and minutes from Detroit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Windsor Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.