The location of the hotel is excellent...right in the center of the Yorkville area where restaurants and high end shops are within walking distance. The Royal Ontario Museum is also right across the street. However, the "luxury" 2-queen bedroom we stayed was just average at best---a mismatch to the Intercontinental brand. There is NO flat screen TV but an old tube version; the toilet leaked and we had a towel around the bottom all the time. One good thing worth mentioning is that public parking is just around the corner and has direct elevator assess to the hotel lobby...the overnight rate (about $15) is more reasonable than the valet rate of $25/day. Most likely will not stay here again in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Toronto Yorkville Hotel Toronto
- Intercontinental Toronto Yorkville Hotel
- Intercontinental Toronto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Toronto Yorkville is in the exclusive Yorkville neighborhood known as the heart and soul of the city. Fashionable restaurants, trendy shops and premier galleries abound, as do cultural icons such as the Royal Ontario Museum, the Gardener Museum and the Bata Shoe Museum. . The property provides 24-hour room service. In addition to an indoor pool, InterContinental Toronto Yorkville provides a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Toronto Yorkville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.