We arrived at the hotel at 3pm on Feb 11, 2012. The lobby was great and there was a fireplace area to sit down and relax too! Our room was very clean and luxurious but didn't have a nice view. The pool is small and shallow (great for kids) and the fitness room was up to par. The only problem I had with this hotel was that it was further from the Fallsview District than other hotels and beside our hotel were run down homes and a tatoo shop. Overall, this hotel was wonderful and I would recommend it if you are travelling to Niagara Falls.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort And Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort & Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort & Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls Hotel
- Doubletree Fallsview Hotel By
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing, secure environment removed from-but still close to-the high energy pace of exciting attractions, the American and Canadian Falls (two short blocks) and the Fallsview Casino and Entertainment Complex (400 yards). Convenient on-site parking. Referencing the natural elegance of the Frank Lloyd Wright era and the rustic timeless architecture of a Grand National Park Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your DoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa by Hilton - Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.