Embassy Suites surpassed my expectations! I booked the JP Suite for my parents 59th wedding anniversary as they have never been to the falls. Given their mobility requirements, they were able to enjoy the spectactular view and light show from the comfort of their suite on the 35th floor. I have to give a special recognition to the valet staff. I had decided to pay for full valet service to make the stay hassle-free for my parents. My father is O2 dependent and diabetic; which means in addition to luggage, we had an O2 concentrator/Homefill machine/CPAP machine and electric cooler with his medicine (and of course, water, since he needed it and I refuse to pay $9.95 for a bottle of water!!!). When we pulled into the carport, a valet noticed the walker in the van and asked if we had a handicapped plate. He gave us free full valet service; a completely unexpected treat. The entire valet staff was wonderful to us everytime we called for our vehicle. Even when I left my passport in the car the valet went to the offsite lot and brought the car to the carport so I could retrieve it. My second special recognition goes to the bellhops. Upon arrival, we were greeted by an outstanding bellhop named Cliff (I think he was a supervisor). He was so nice. I apologized for the amount of items we had, he joked with us and moved both luggage carts and assisted my parents to seats while I checked in. Once in our room, he asked what our plans were and offered advice on area attractions they would enjoy. Anytime he saw us enter/exit the hotel, he asked how our visit was. He really made my parents feel special. The entire hotel staff could not have been more friendly or helpful.
My only complaint was TGI Fridays-a restaurant which I avoid anyway. The waitress was very nice, but the food was so overpriced. We only ate there as it was easy walking for my father. We wanted to eat at one of the restaurants on the main road near Clifton Hill, but were unable to find suitable parking. The second night we used our voucher for the Keg, and it was worth it!! I was surprised at how reasonable the prices were. Dinner for three with dessert was just under $150 and that was before we redeemed our voucher. The staff was excellent and of course, the view was amazing.
The breakfast buffet was one of the better ones I have had. The omelet station was fantastic and the staff was excellent and helpful to my parents. We will definitely come back again.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.