I have stayed at this hotel several times and have always received fantastic customer service. The hotel is centrally located for walking to most downtown restaurants and sites. We walked to bars in the Gastown area on Saturday night with relative ease. The Burrard Skytrain Station is adjacent to the hotel if you need to venture further away or don't want to walk to the Stadiums. Bus lines to Stanley Park are nearby, as well.
We attended a hockey game at GM Place during our most recent stay; rate deal while attending a GM Place event is REALLY good. Worth searching for the code if you have tickets for an event.
Parking in the underground structure shared with Royal Centre Mall is convenient and relatively cheap on the weekends. If you don't need to use your car much during your stay, it is less expensive to pay in the parking garage when you exit, rather than at the hotel front desk (e.g. $18 for 24+ hours on the weekend vs. $38/day if paid at the hotel).
Rooms are comfortable and modern, and if you are on a higher floor, have beautiful views. Rooms have a refrigerator, coffee pot and supplies, and a work area, which are nice. TV is a bit small, showers have an overhead faucet that I find to have a weak flow, and elevators can be a little slow, on the negative side. I wouldn't call this hotel luxurious, but given the prices I've paid and conditions I've encountered at hotels in the Stadium area, I will return to the Hyatt Regency Vancouver every time.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Hyatt Regency Vancouver Hotel
- Hyatt Vancouver
- Vancouver Hyatt Regency
- Vancouver Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cosmopolitan. Urbane. Stylish. From the moment you arrive at the Four Diamond Hyatt Regency Vancouver, it’s clear there’s more here than meets the eye. Be treated to plush amenities and uncompromising service in a downtown Vancouver hotel that boasts the largest guestrooms, most impressive meeting and event facilities, romantic wedding venues, and accomplished catering staff of any accommodation in Vancouver.Help green the planet with a stay at Hyatt Regency Vancouver. The first downtown hotel to be awarded five keys, the highest rating, by the HAC Green Key Program our Vancouver Hyatt uses the services of Bullfrog Power (100% green electricity from wind power) for all its meeting rooms.Let the luxurious Hyatt Regency Vancouver be your ideal starting point to explore everything this dynamic city offers. Freshly updated to reflect the excitement and vibrancy of Vancouver, our hotel is surrounded by the bustling business center; moments from unique shops and engaging entertainment. For business travel or vacation, reward yourself with a stay at the favored choice of hotels in Vancouver, British Columbia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.