We stayed one night pre-cruise. Great location of you are heading to restaurants on Hamilton.
Vancouver is very walkable - especially when weather is good. Very close to stadium and areana (3 blocks). On the same block is a wine/beer/liquor store (to the left) and a small but well stocked supermarket. We leveraged both. Our suite was on upper floor - go high to avoid potential street noise. Also was a small refridge and microwave and wetbar. Inetrestting city views - lots of condo terraces and buildings to check out. We did a nice stroll to Gastown. Also a bit up Robson. We'd return for another stay - unless we are overly tempted by the Westin Bayshore. $35-$40 taxi ride from airport.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Grand Vancouver Hotel
- Westin Grand Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Westin Vancouver
- Vancouver Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Grand Vancouver offers stylish guest suites. Downtown location on Robson Street at the edge of Yaletown near hip shops, exciting theatre, vibrant nightlife and tantalizing restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Westin Grand Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.