We stayed here when going to see Gonzaga vs Hawaii basketball at Rogers Arena. Nice, clean, central. Right on Robson street for those that love to shop/dine. Big comfy beds and extremely clean bathrooms. Nice outdoor heated pool. Great for business trips, a little spendy for family outings. Parking is going to cost also. Front desk staff is truly professional, even let us check in 2 hours early.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Grand Vancouver Hotel
- Westin Grand Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Westin Vancouver
- Vancouver Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Grand Vancouver offers stylish guest suites. Downtown location on Robson Street at the edge of Yaletown near hip shops, exciting theatre, vibrant nightlife and tantalizing restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Travelocity, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Westin Grand Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.