Lobby was freezing cold. Desk Agent had space heaters set up around her to keep her warm. Our room was freezing cold and the bathroom was a disgusting, dirty, moldy room with an unusable shower. We were told that after 9pm if we needed anything we needed to dial 0 and talk to onsite management. All that happened when we phoned to complain that there was no hot water was a loop that told us over and over again how to leave a message on our room phone. I asked to speak with management when we checked out and the morning front desk agent couldn't get in touch with them either. About the only good thing I can say about this place is that we didn't have to worry about bed bugs or other creepy crawlies...it was too cold for anything to be able to survive!
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Suites And Marina Hotel
- Waterfront Suites And Marina Hotel Nanaimo
- Moby Dick Oceanfront Nanaimo
- Waterfront Suites And Marina Nanaimo, Vancouver Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only Oceanfront Accommodation in Nanaimo; Watching Sun-Rising on your bed; BBQ facility; All Unit full kitchen; Oceanview Balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Otel, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Waterfront Suites and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.