This was the best Cabo vacation I've ever been on and it's all because of this hotel. I have been to Cabo dozens of times over the years and have traveled extensively this year within the US and abroad. This hotel puts all others to shame from Paris, France to Napa, Ca. and everywhere in between. First, we received a ridiculous low price deal price on Group-on. They never treated us like we were getting the "budget deal" So after being given a tour of three different room options we decided to up grade for a very nominal fee. We are picky females who wanted it all for a marginal price. I'm happy to say we got it. It's a charming boutique hotel full of class and elegance but not pretension. All the staff new us by our first names. We were greeted everyday by all of them ... From the bell boy Dustin to the receptionist Anna. Carlos the security officer escorted us to our room every night after retrieving our money from the safe deposit box and one night escorted us down the beach to make sure we arrived safely after a few too many Margarita's. On our second day there, is was my friends Birthday we awoke to Mimosa's and Eggs Benedict for breakfast in Bed. Then we received a hand written Birthday card from the Hotel Manager. What a class act. Romel the booking manager took care of our every request. It's steps from the the beaches, marina and downtown. A terrific new Restaurant on site called the Esquina. A must try!
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach Club Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers, Amex, BookIt.com, Priceline, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.