We just went back to Québec city from Mexico. From april 21 to april 28 we stayed at The Paradisius Esmeralda, Riviera maya.
My two sons and wife have been received like Queen and Princes.
The resor is extrordinary clean and staff carefull at each of our needs.
I did rigister for the family concierge and this was fructiful as those people really made our stay a perfect family trip.
We always travel within 5 stars (*****) resorts and this one was the best.
Lots of space for an enfant that always want more to explore... and enough quietness for parents with a 6 months baby.
At the family concierge, 3 persons were ALWAYS ready to helps, to reserve, to bring food-beveurage-towels and to make suprises like a romantic set up in the room or perparing the outiside jaccuzzi for the boys. Those guys acted with a profesionnalism that is rarely seen in Mexico.
I cannot remember the firts one (but none the less) : thanks to Dalai (that is speaking french-english and spanish perfectly) and Guilan that was a perfect valet by the pool and beach.
If you should decide to go with kids at The Paradisus Esmeralda, make sure to reserve the family concierge and pick -up the third floor with ocean view.
Excellent food with good choice of extrodinary clean restaurants, and I should add that this is my first (of numerous) trip to mexico that was not rude with my bowels...
I strongly recommend the hotel and probably be back at the end of next month...
S. Bergeron MD
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda Hotel
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda Riviera Maya
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a stunning little bay, Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Esmeralda is the superior luxury family-friendly resort in the Riviera Maya, combining a prestigious Caribbean setting with world-class facilities, including Family Concierge, the ultimate in spa treatments, a relaxed ambiance, and flexible meeting spaces with state-of-the-art equipment. This elegant resort has a Mayan ecological feeling, and an oceanfront location surrounded by a lush tropical mangrove preserve and with views of Cozumel Island. Take your senses on a culinary tour through eleven remarkable restaurants serving delicious cuisine from all around the world and ten bars serving unlimited international Premium brand drinks. Enjoy life-enriching experiences such as tango dance classes, sushi-making, and sensorial experiences. This luxury family-friendly All-Inclusive resort is located about 45 minutes from Cancun International Airport and just steps from extraordinary beaches and attractions such as Playa del Carmen’s 5th Avenue, Xcaret, Akumal, Xel-Ha, and near world-famous Mayan archaeological sites such as Tulum, Chichén Itzá and Cobá. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Sol Melia Hotels and Resorts US, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.