My husband and I stayed here for 5 days in February for our ten year anniversary. It is off of 5th avenue (main drag in Playa del carmen) by only a block or so, which makes the price more reasonable than other places. It's close enough to walk to everything you would want or need. Walked to Walmart, but took a taxi back b/c of all of our stuff. :) Very helpful staff. Took their advice every night for our dinner plans. All of them great. One they didn't mention but was FABULOUS was Mestizo. A little Italian place, owned by a couple from Rome. We were too busy to use the hot tubs on the roof, but had meant to. They were very clean. One was normal temp. the other a little cooler for day use I'm sure. Bed was a little stiff for me, but my husband loved it. Pool is really for decoration purposes only. Very small. We chose this place for the kitchenette that it included. It was nice to have a full size fridge. Wifi access is very fast and free. We were able to Skype with our kids with no issues. We would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Bambu
- Hotel Bambu Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Bambu Suites Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer you the ultimate comfort, experience in our minimalistic style in every one of our 16 fully equipped luxurious suites. Allow yourself to be pleased by the friendly touch of our personnel and our taste for detail. Refresh at the pool area or just watch the sunset in a Jacuzzi on our exclusive roof lounge while you enjoy an exotic drink and the paradisiacal taste of the Mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Bambu Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.