We stayed in 417 on a recommendation from friends and we weren't disappointed! It is a penthouse with two bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. But the best part was the private deck on top of the unit accessed by a spiral staircase. The roof has a grill, mini refrigerator & sink, a hot tub, some lounge chairs for laying out, a bar, and possible the best view of the ocean in Maya Villa. It is indescribable! We enjoyed cooking some of our own meals in the full kitchen inside. Also included is access to the gym and to Indigo Beach which is only a block away. Maya Villa is also walking distance to many restaurants, bars, and shopping areas with only a one block walk to 5th Avenue, the popular pedestrian street. We'll be back again!
- Also Known As:
- Maya Villa Condo Hotel And Beach Club
- Maya Villa Condo Hotel & Beach Club Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in a unique combination of modern luxury and Mayan magic at this exquisite condo hotel located steps from the white sand beach. Seventeen spacious condominiums are nestled among lush vegetation that make this condo hotel your own tropical oasis. The condominium is surrounded by Mayan art, handcrafted by the region's most talented Mayan artists. Enter trough the great Mayan arch, and find yourself in the midst of greenery, cascading waterfalls, and a sparkling heated pool made of jade-colored and gecko-shaped mosaic and glass that give it the name of Jewel of Playa. Some of the penthouses offer amazing views of the Caribbean sea which is just half of a block away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Maya Villa Condo Hotel & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.