We went for 4 nights. The hotel sells itself as top of the line but it has some work to do!
The beds were the best ever but the checkin was terrible . We had arrived at 1pm and did not get a.room till 5pm. But instead of saying it will be awhile they said soon, soon! So we water and water inthe lobby on a beautiful sunny day!
The began charging for the wifi during our stay. It is free for members of their time share club. How much could wifi cost? An exclusive facility should be all inclusive including wifi
The beach is a mess! The BP oil has ruined it! Really, it's brown water with tar on the sand! The pools were nice but no swim up bar service.
The food was good but no steak resturant.
All in all it was a nice place that has big plans (only opened 3 years ago) and some work to live up to its own exclusive hotel status.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Tres Rios Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hacienda Tres Rios Hotel
- Hacienda Tres Rios Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury and sustainability create unforgettable vacation experiences at Hacienda Tres Rios, an all-inclusive resort located in the heart of the Riviera Maya. Nestled in a 326 acre pristine nature park, this natural paradise boasts three fresh water rivers and 10 cenotes (natural occurring sinkholes) and is home to over 90 species of fauna and 120 species of flora. Hacienda Tres Rios resort brings together luxurious accommodations, gourmet dining and a wealth of activities on the shores of the spectacular Caribbean Sea in the Riviera Maya.The resort's 273 spacious suites feature a modern design inspired by the Mexican hacienda style. Each suite features 300 thread-count Egyptian cotton linens, extra thick luxury mattresses and a pillow menu. Most suites also have a Jacuzzi for two and spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea. Designed to ensure you never run out of dining choices, Hacienda Tres Ríos resort offers countless options; private dining alternatives, a sommelier (wine steward), 24-hour room service and a variety of specialty restaurants ranging in taste from Italian and Mexican to French and Asian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Booking.com, Amex, Otel, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hacienda Tres Rios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.