We had to cancel a trip here last year due to a medical emergency. Villa Blanca honored our reservation for exactly a year later. No fuss or debate. I am very grateful to them for this.
Initially I was a little put off by the general condition of the hotel and grounds- a typical Cancun-style luxury palace it is not. However, the place grew on my wife and I. It is well located. It is clean. On a diving trip, what more do you want?
If seeking a luxury all-inclusive resort, book into one. This is for the low maintenance diver who just wants a clean room near a diving pier- and close to a few bars and restaurants.
- Also Known As:
- Villablanca Garden Beach Cozumel
- Hotel Villablanca Garden Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villablanca Garden Beach is a beachfront hotel located approximately 5 miles from Cozumel Airport and two miles from town, right in front of Villablanca Reef and Wall (great for snorkeling and diving).Our exclusive property includes 50 rooms and suites, two villas and a Pent-House, all units are equipped with A/C, ceiling fan, refrigerator, satellite TV, telephone and sunken tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Booking.com, Priceline, MexVax, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Villablanca Garden Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.