A week ago my husband I returned from a mini vacation in cancun. We stayed at live aqua for the first time. We chose the hotel based on trip advisor reviews. We had two options in mind before we left for cancun and made no previous reservations. One was the royal and the other one live aqua, we stopped by the royal and inquired about room, it took them forever to get back to us and when they did they tried up selling. Not for us so we decided to check out live aqua. The reception we received was 100% more welcoming, they immediately were eager to help, we received a very good rate for their oceanfront view room. We got a welcome drink and hand massage. The ambiance is so serene and relaxing, the staff incredibly accommodating. After a few hours we decided to upgrade our room to the aqua suite, we first toured the room before we made a decision, it was a great idea. With the suite comes a beach cabana, and several other amenities, the hotel had also prepared a spa bath for us with Rose petals and roses all over our bed, when we returned from dinner.
We were fortunate enough to befriend the executive chef Eric, he is responsible for all the delicious food at the hotel. He even shared recipes with us for our tex-mex restaurant.
The live aqua states in their website that they want you to be you at their hotel, they actually mean it. We were always told yes, no matter what we asked for. It was truly an experience in superb customer service, and it didn't matter who we came in contact with we felt really special.
We will definitely recommend this hotel to everyone and we will most certainly return. We have stayed at several hotels in the cancun area, but this hotel far supersedes any stays we have had before.
- Also Known As:
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Aqua Cancun
- Cancun Aqua Hotel
- Aqua Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live Aqua Cancun, a welcoming place, where being is the first part of feeling. Your senses work together. It's a prism of colors, eclectic rhythms, and seductive details. Enjoy the fusion of idyllic days and energizing nights. It is a monument to your arrival to this Cancun Spa Resort. This sophisticated beachfront resort lies along white sand beaches, across the street from La Isla Shopping Mall and walking distance from some of the best restaurants and shopping malls in the city. Exotic drinks, barefoot luxury and activities overlooking the resort's 8 infiniti pools are just part of the exquisite details within our All Inclusive concept. Music worships you at every step, with changes in rhythms that match the emotions you feel and the space around you. The sound is never the same, but always relaxing, exciting and harmonic. Arriving, leaving, just belonging makes you sigh with peace. The Aqua aroma seeps into every nook and cranny up to the sky, down to the sea. Return to yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.