We went to Le Blanc Spa Resort for my sister's bachelorette and we have never been to such a gorgeous resort. Le Blanc actually looks like the pictures they post on their Facebook page - the pools, the beaches, the decor, the rooms and amenities... it feels like an alternate universe. It's very calm and peaceful there, and great if you live in a big city and need to get away
It's essentially a super luxe resort that feels like you're staying with family. The staff is so happy and friendly, sincere, genuine, etc. You can tell they are really proud to work for Le Blanc.
There are never issues getting a prime seat by the pool or the beach, or a seat at any of the restaurants.
In my opinion, it's pretty quiet and largely honeymooners / older couples - so, those seeking a big/loud party holiday would probably find more like-minded (and single) people elsewhere
We had some service snags throughout our stay. They were actually kind of big and upsetting, and could have totally ruined our stay (actually did feel that way at some points). However, Vicky, the Public Relations Manager, was incredibly responsive and literally made it her business to immediately address (and proactively overaddress) all of our snags. Vicky, if you are reading this - you are saint, thank you for so deeply caring about the service of our stay. In retrospect, I realize that you have no control over the millions of big and small interactions that clients have with staff on a daily basis, but the fact that you took ownership and decisive corrective actions really meant a lot to us. It was a special occasion for all of us, and it ended up being a really memorable time, and you were an integral part of that - thank you. I can't imagine how much time you must have had to spend investigating our issues. Although you probably arent all that busy anyway because from what I can tell on this message board, virtually no one else has complaints
1. The spa treatments are world class
2. One of the options that's not included in the base rate is a private dinner in the gazebo by the main pool. It's a 6 course meal with the main being lobster & filet mignon. It was unbelievable service. We actually all agreed it was the most special meal we've ever had. The chef brings the plates all the way from the kitchen to the outdoor gazebo, explains the dish concept. The service from the waiters was impressively orchestrated, and the timing between courses was perfect. Note: this meal is not for vegetarians, or picky eaters
Room for improvement:
1. I understand that this is a luxury hotel, but it bothered me that there seemed to be no effort or acknowledgement of being eco/social friendly. I think each of us used like ten brand new towels every day and I think that there is just no reason for that, I don't remember seeing a sign in the room saying that towels that are hung up will be interpreted as an indication that they'd be reused. There's also massive amounts of food that's wasted and I would have liked to see some pamphlets that excess food is shared at the end of the day with those less fortunate. Although I guess people dont care too much about that on holiday. Maybe I've been in California too long
2. They need better advertisement of their daily activities, there's lots of stuff going on every day but most people have no idea. At least we didn't. For example, on Saturday night they had an extremely talented troupe do a Michael Jackson tribute and we learned of it only by chance. Although I guess most people just want to drink/eat sit at the pool.
Overall fantastic resort and I will definitely be back.
- Also Known As:
- Le Blanc Hotel
- Le Blanc Cancun
- Le Blanc
- Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun
- Le Blanc Spa
- Le Blanc Resort
- Le Blanc Mexico
- La Blanc Cancun
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Introducing the luxurious adults only Le Blanc Spa Resort - the transformation of all-inclusive into all-incredible. Created for the discerning traveler by one of Mexico's most celebrated designers, Le Blanc Spa Resort elevates the vacation experience with an uncompromising determination to exceed your every expectation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Booking.com, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Blanc Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.