From the exceptional reception to the lovely villa, pool and the wonderful staff...simply amazing!
Beautiful view, liked the water side restaurant...although it's only open on weekends. Breakfast also wonderful (and included in the rate). All room details are not only beautiful, but exceptional. The architecture belds so well with nature. The spa was a wonderful experience, too just like the resort.The Nespresso machine and daily fruit very welcome! The yoga class excellent.
As others state this is a very quiet, peaceful place...not a party, meet up type resort....no beach, no golf..but who needs it with the sheer beauty here.
Only disappointment was the fancy restaurant...our meal was below par and we did not try it again.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Cabo Marques Hotel Acapulco
- Banyan Tree Cabo Marques Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover the charm, romance, and dramatic sunsets of Acapulco at Banyan Tree Cabo Marqués, nestled in an exclusive hideaway of Punta Diamante. The Valley View Pool Villa has its own private pool and floor to ceiling windows to capture inspiring cliff-side views, of Acapulco Bay and the Pacific Ocean. The resort boasts a distinctively Asian flavour, with steeply pitched roofs, wide eaves, and the entire villa built on stilts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Splendia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Banyan Tree Cabo Marques reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.