We own 2 weeks at this resort in December. This year we had the option of paying maintenance on week 53 and using it. Great decision. We really enjoyed our stay in our ocean front condo. Lots of improvements had been made to the outside of the property and they are now working with a decorator on the inside. This is a small resort that has 2 pools and one fun bar and grill. There is a mini mart on site for basics. We stocked up on arrival and had what we needed for the week. Most days we ate in for breakfast, lunch and then out for dinner. The beach is stunning as you are at the tip of the island and it has the feel of a private paradise. If you are looking for an Atlantis this is not the resort for you. It is a quaint quiet and lovely hideaway for couples or families with small children. The teens will need to walk down to Atlantis for a bit more action and activities. A 15 minute safe walk and you are there. This is a hidden gem that I hope will stay that way!
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Beach Club Hotel Paradise Island
- Paradise Island Beach Club Hotel
- Paradise Island Beach Resort
- Paradise Island Beach Hotel
- Paradise Island Beach Club Bahamas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Paradise Island Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.