Put my group into the Princess Condos before our cruise. Since we were going to have an island tour after the cruise came back, we all opted not to rent a car. We were in the new building which does have an elevator but only starting from the upper level which is 4-5 floors up from the bottom. Not knowing exactly where the "upper level" is (you have to come into the complex from an entirely different road around the back), our vans dropped all of us off at the main entrance. But never fear, the staff put all of our luggage in a truck, and along with one of our members who didn't walk so well, took everything back up to the upper level, while we all checked in. I was in a 2 bedroom on the top floor - loved it!! Beautiful view of the water and a well cared for condo - what more can you ask for. We all (except for the one person) walked down and then back up the hills to Mr. Busby's -aka Daniels in the evening, for most of our meals because it was wonderful. Daniel, the owner, accommodated the 18 of us every night.
Yes, you have to be careful when walking the roads especially at night, but what a great way to work off those calories!! Spent time at the pool and pretty much had it to ourselves. Would stay there again in a heartbeat.
- Also Known As:
- Princess Heights Hotel St. Maarten/St. Martin
- Princess Heights St Maarten Martin
- Princess Heights Hotel
- Princess Heights St Maarten-St Martin, Caribbean
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a hillside overlooking dawn beach, this affordable Luxury Boutique Condo Hotel offers Studios, One & Two bedroom Suites with fully equipped gourmet kitchens and balconies with majestic ocean views. On site hotel amenities include a freshwater pool, free internet, free parking, free daily newspaper, daily maid service, gym room and concierge service. Additional services include: Car rental, Cell phone rental, Beach chair & umbrella rental. 5 Restaurants close by. It’s 10 min to Philipsburg, 15 min to Orient Bay and a 4-minute walk to Dawn Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Princess Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.