too bad when we wanted to have dinner there they had a private party and wouldn't seat us. Guess you should always check ahead on this - no review on their food as a result. Heard good thing so we were disappointed. Such a small island this was a surprise for us.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Gardens Resort - Hampshire Classic Hotel
- Queen`s Gardens Resort - Hampshire Classic Hotel Saba
- Queens Gardens Hotel
- Queens Garden Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Queen's Gardens Resort is a luxurious Hampshire Classics Hotel located on the island Saba, which is part of the Netherlands Antilles. The resort is built on one of mount scenery's hills, Troy Hill, and is nestled among tropical forests and its lush gardens overlooking the Caribbean Sea. This panoramic view on the Caribbean Sea makes the resort such a special intimate place to spend a relaxing holiday. The altitude of 1200 feet and the fresh trade winds guarantee an extremely pleasant climate year around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Queen's Gardens Resort - Hampshire Classic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.