Just returned yesterday from a wonderful vacation. It was myself and my boyfriend both of us 35. We went for 7 full days with Air Transat Imperial club.
Lets say we can't wait to go back. I have travelled a lot. To many areas in Mexico, Cuba, Maui and Punta Cana once before. This resort has everything. Great food, awesome drinks, friendly staff, nice pools, great beaches and our room was perfect.
We has a romance suite right close to the beach (Villa 57). We booked the romance suite before going and I pointed it out at check in and that's what we got. We had an out door shower which we used everyday. The bed and pillows were great and they cleaned the room everyday to perfection.
The food was great. PLEASE remember you are going to a different country. A country that is much poorer than ours. I am a pretty picky eater and I always found something to eat. Infact I need to go on a diet lol. We tried 2 Alacarts. The steakhouse and the Japanese. Both amazing!!!! We made reservations because the imperial club with air transatt allowed us to and they worked out perfectly.
The beach is terrific. We had a few windy days that caused the beach to be a bit weedy but it didn't ruin our vacation. We spend every single day on the beach and always had loungers. There are some people who try to sell to you on the beach but just say no and they move along. That's how they make a living. Its their job!!!!
The staff. REMEMBER again you are in a different country that YOU have chosen to go to. So be nice to them and they will be nice to you. We didn't have one problem. They were all perfect, friendly and smiling. They work very very hard. You just have to look around and see how clean the resort is and how wonderful the grounds are kept.
The drinks were great, the casino was fun (I even won $200), the lobby always had a great music and the evening shows were very entertaining.
I could write great things about this resort forever. In closing I will just say go and enjoy yourself. Yes a lot of people complain on here. And to them I say that they should have stayed home. We had an amazing time seeing and enjoying a different country and a different culture.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Bavaro
- Grand Palladium Bavaro Hotel
- Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort
- Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa
- Grand Palladium Bavaro Punta Cana
- Grand Bavaro Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort Spa
- Punta Cana Palladium
- Punta Cana Grand Palladium
- Palladium Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino & Royal Suites. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Bavaro (excluding the Royal Suites). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.