I just got back from the Adults only part of the resort-definitely recommend staying on that side! No kids running in the pools or on the beach. Our beach was secluded and had tons of chairs open. The beach was absolutely beautiful with awesome palm trees and nice blue water. The pool was relaxing and beautiful with neat built-in tile pool chairs.
I did not go to an all-inclusive expecting the best food for this reasonable of a price. I was able to happily find something to eat every meal. They let you visit four restaurants as part of the package. My favorites were La Chez and the Italian style restaurant. We had bad service and sub par food at Coral Seafood- wouldn't recommend it.
The room was clean and AC always worked. The view was very pretty ( pool side) but the entertainment was SO loud at night that it blared through our room. The excursions through Olympus tours were just okay. Mexico had much better ones. Horseback riding through the beach was fun but the Catalina island trip was way over priced for nothing much at all ( and it was overly crowded).
This resort is perfect for a couple who appreciates relaxation, clean hotels, beautiful scenery, nice service but is also flexible. Yes- our door lock did not work for an hour but they fixed it. Yes- the ketchup tastes different and not all the food is good but you are on vacation in another country trying to enjoy yourself- relax a bit!!!!!!!! I would go back again for sure!
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Bavaro Beach Resort
- Barcelo Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Barcelo Bavaro Punta Cana
- Barcelo Bavaro Beach Punta Cana
- Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Bavaro Beach Resort
- Barcelo Punta Cana Resort
- Barcelo Bavaro Beach Resort Punta Cana
- Barcelo Bavaro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing on the sands of one of the world’s top 10 beaches, the hotel Barceló Bávaro Beach has been reinvented following extensive renovation work to become an exclusive 5-star hotel for adults. Offering access to all facilities at the Barceló Bávaro Beach Resort complex of which it is part, it has numerous bars and restaurants serving lovingly prepared and varied dishes 24 hours a day in a perfect setting, on Punta Cana’s original Bávaro Beach, at the eastern end of the Dominican Republic.During the day, guests can practise any number of sports, ranging from football, tennis, water sports and golf on our 18-hole course. At night, we offer a wealth of entertainment with the various evening shows, discos, casino, and more... Highlights:- Hotel for adults only - Perfect for romantic getaways. - Located on one of the world’s top 10 beaches - Just 15 km from Punta Cana International Airport - 80% of its rooms are right on the beachfront - Rooms with the highest quality finish and cutting-edge technology - Very varied cuisine - Golf course at the Resort- Spa at the Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Barcelo, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Barcelo Bavaro Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.