Just returned from a two week trip to Aruba . First week was spent at the Westin .This hotel needs updating - some parts look a little shabby.
Staff are great - we needed a fridge and they gave us one free of charge.
However we found on checking out that we were charged $11 for the bell boy to take the cases to our room ( we tipped him also )and $5 a day tip for housekeeping.This info may be in the small print but we didn't read it !!
Food at the terrace was fine but the Italian resturant was a real let down and the romantic meal on the beach at sunset was marred somewhat by the Phillipino waiter who was abrupt to say the least (not the norm for Aruba !!)
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba Hotel
- The Westin Resort And Casino, Aruba
- Westin Hotel Aruba
- Westin Aruba
- Westin Palm Eagle Beach
- Wyndham Aruba
- Westin Aruba Resort
- Westin Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Westin
- The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a beautiful strip of Palm Beach, The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba features 481 guest rooms and suites for guests looking to sail, deep sea fish, golf, or test out their luck at the casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.