Our group of 8 stayed at the TradeWinds villa at Tryall for about a week, and they have the most excellent staff and service that any vacationer could ask for. As for the club in general, the grounds were beautiful and everyone was friendly and attentive. We had an exciting soccer match with the beach staff, and snorkeling and laying out were very enjoyable due to the professional staff and well equipped amenities. Afternoon tea was also a nice touch, and the old sugarcane mill site was really great to explore. Back to the house, Gina was one of the nicest people I've met, and was extremely attentive and a joy to be around. Vincent's food was delicious, and he accommodated all our requests. Dudley kept the beautiful grounds perfect and always had a smile on his face, and Tina always had our clothes back to us quick and fresh. The Tradewinds villa and Tryall club in general are an excellent way to relax in Jamaica. If you can go, don't hessitate!
- Also Known As:
- Tryall Club Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tryall Club Hotel
- Tryall Hotel Montego Bay
- Tryall Resort Montego Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive Caribbean country club resort, spread out over a lush 2,200-acre property on the quiet, pristine north coast of Jamaica.Add an 18th-century Georgian Great House, a celebrated golf course, a state-of-the-art tennis center and a white-sand beach. Complete the picture with 69 villas, all privately owned, tastefully decorated, and fully equipped with a welcoming staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Tryall Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.