OK hotel, but very dark rooms. Nothing special about it, really.
Dinner was ok, and breakfast really good, considering that you only paid 7 dollars for the buffet.
Wonder why they didn't have any balconies. Was it because of the bears? I really needed an outside place to chill in the afternoon. But not even the restaurant has an outside area.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, HotelsClick, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.