Just returned today from a stay at Bindon Bottom.So many reviews have said what I would like to say,it is just quality,The bedding,the pillows,the sheets are so comfortable.The toiletries are top class,and just small things like the wind up torch,the umbrella by the door if it is raining outside and the filtered water to drink in the rooms.All breakfast items are top class and if you have the English Breakfast it comes served by Clive looking like a work of art.Lisa and Clive are providing a first class quality experience.
- Also Known As:
- Bindon Bottom Hotel West Lulworth
- Bindon Bottom Hotel
- Bindon Bottom Bed And Breakfast
- Bindon Bottom B&B West Lulworth, Dorset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lisa and Clive welcome you to Bindon Bottom. This imposing Victorian house built of Purbeck and local stone is our home, nestled into the bottom of Bindon Hill in the quintessential English village of West Lulworth, Dorset. It has panoramic views of Hambury Tout and Bindon Hill and is just a 5 minute walk from beautiful Lulworth Cove. It was built in 1871, at the same time as the village church, The Holy Trinity and was originally named No. 1 Bindon Villa. We feel very lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the world and we look forward to extending you a warm welcome. ... more less