We had a fantastic stay at Malisa Villas. It took about an hours and 20 mins to get there and we were getting a bit worried about where we were being taken but once we arrived we were AMAZED! The staff didn't speak great English, but hey, English isn't their first language & I don't speak Thai so who am I to complain, they upgraded us without even asking and took us to our room we were literally speechless. We were there over Valentines Day and when we got home from dinner they had been in to turn the bed down & leave roses on the bed for us. Also free Wifi just ask them for the password on arrival. They do in villa dining, where the chefs will come in and cook breakfast lunch or dinner.
We purposly picked this porperty becuase it wasn't at Patong, it was much quiter but still had enough facilities around it. Being that bit out did stop us from going to a Caberet show but that was becuase we'd spent all day in the sun and couldn't be bothered sitting in a car 40 mins each way. Tours to Phi Phi etc will still come and pick you up from here.
The bed was pretty hard and not what we are use to but after the first night we were fine. The rooms are quite and well set up.
The resort is located at the end of a street of little market stalls bars and restraunts so you really don't have to go far to do your shopping. There is a currency exchange at the start of that little street and a 7/11 store about 3 shops up. Also a taxi stand at the start of the street. Its about a 2min walk to the beach which has jet ski hire & parasailing.
The other great thing they have is shower facilities, so if you have a late flight you can check out at 12pm (standard!) head to the beach or shopping and come back get your luggage out of storage and go to fantastic and clean shower facilities.
If i could make any suggestions they would be to have ipod docks fitted outsite so you can have music while your in your pool, although I do understand this has the potential for loud parties which would annoy other guests, the other suggestion being hotel transfers. But honestly, not having either of these did not by any means effect our stay. It was wonderful and definetley has set a standard for expectations on our next holiday!
- Also Known As:
- Malisa Villa Hotel Kata Beach
- Malisa Villa Hotel
- Malisa Hotel Kata
- Malisa Villa Suites Phuket/Kata Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malisa Villa Suites serves as the perfect hideaway for couples at Kata Beach on Phuket Island with 41 well-designed individual private villas, each with its own private swimming pool that leaves you totally undistracted and showcases the comfort of your stay.Offering a host of the finest attentive services, from welcome cake, in-villa service breakfast by the personal chefs to relaxing spas and endless romantic dinner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Malisa Villa Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.