Our stay was in the Grand Pool Villa. The staff was amazing and I loved the in room 24hr service for any food on the menu (I don't like "breakfast" food so it was excellent to get what ever I wanted when we got up). I appreciate other reviewers might comment the food prices are "expensive for Thailand" and they probably are, but coming from Australia to get a room service meal for under $10 is awesome in my book and it comes straight to my villa so I can over look my private pool. It is nice to have a computer in the room and free wireless for all my devices. Drink and mini bar prices are also extremely reasonable. Most noteable was an amazing dinner "Windsurfer" bbq right in our villa. Other: bed was firm but good, view is a little lacking of a another hotel; very clean and great staff; great aircon; fantastic jacuzzi tub; no TV in "living area". All in all I would stay again and recommend to others.
- Also Known As:
- Malisa Villa Hotel Kata Beach
- Malisa Villa Hotel
- Malisa Hotel Kata
- Malisa Villa Suites Phuket/Kata Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malisa Villa Suites serves as the perfect hideaway for couples at Kata Beach on Phuket Island with 41 well-designed individual private villas, each with its own private swimming pool that leaves you totally undistracted and showcases the comfort of your stay.Offering a host of the finest attentive services, from welcome cake, in-villa service breakfast by the personal chefs to relaxing spas and endless romantic dinner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, HostelBookers, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Malisa Villa Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.